Friday, February 22, 2008

this tired

[22nd Feb post]

that's all to "tiredness", a tired person reading a post about tiredness written by a tired person makes him/her tired right? yeah, i guess that'll be the case.


The first thing that's on my mind right now is about how i embarrassed myself during choir today -__-
please, ignore my reaction. its so naturally spastic that I uh, don't want to say anymore ; "no, no, no, no!" nothing happened! D:


i don't have any inspiration to blog about anything interesting today;


i basically spent most of my time during lessons and after school doing history;
i don't exactly understand what mr hamdan says;
ms poh got realllly mad at us during bio and asked us to read our own notes in the end;
everybody is getting mad at our class;
i got a terrible runny nose during the day;
i took a cab with riane after choir since it was raining rats and hogs (HAHA);
the taxi driver was really funny and nice;



choir was satisfying, we managed to learn stick to the status quo in a day. Even though its not perfect, i wouldn't say its too bad ^_^ I still can't believe that the concert's coming in a month. I'd be much busier in the near future since i have to help with the props too, sheesh i'm tired.

Having four tests next week doesn't help the least bit, nor can the endless pile of homework contribute to any form of relaxation. My eyes still hurt from time to time due to my serious lack of sleep, I find it pretty miraculous that I don't doze off lessons most of the time. Today's an exception, I suddenly got sick and that resulted in me having droopy eyes.

Amazingly, I don't feel the stress yet. Or perhaps my definition of stress differs from that of normal students. I'll say "I'm so stressed!" when I start flunking all my tests even if i've studied. Somewhere along the lines of that. For now, i wouldn't classify having stress as "staying up late into the night to study". I stay up late everyday.


(I FELL ASLEEP WHILE TYPING THIS)

_________________________________________________


right, i really fell asleep while typing that, i initially wanted to continue writing but I just ended up on my bed till 8 am this morning ~_~

i'll post about choir at night ;D



TAGREPLIES
20feb
isabel: yay good job emma!! 1
{haha goodjob on what lol ~ ty anyway then xD}

anna
: I NO XING XIANG ALREADY AFTER THIS STIPID THING. I NOT ZILIAN OBVIOUSLY I DUNNO HOW TO TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF.
anna
: SIGHHHHHHH
{don't worry anna we're not laughing at your picture! its just amusing how it was on the paper that's all! :D :D :D}


21feb
Jas: i m addicted too lar... sheesh anywayy sum of the dramas in ur list arent worth watching. dun waste ur time. suppli isnt gd, sore dewa is absolutely a piece of junk, and kimi wa petto's not gd too
Jas
: tatta hitotsu no koi is gd. can try, my boss my hero too
{hahahaha wait addicted to what ~_~ LOL yeah i've changed my mind on those xD i want tatta hitotsu, my boss my hero, beautiful life and ahh, alot la D: shall spam dramas after olevels :D}


22feb
peixuan: hi mama!!!
{hi xuanxuan!!!}

qianyu: yo mama!!!
{yo khng ah yu!!!}

anon
: i also hate SS {/3
anon: wad paper was your friend on o.0
{yay everybody hates ss! :D :D :D chinese lol, i'm not telling you date ^_^}

No comments: